Communications, Event Planning, Marketing
To be discussed.
The Events Manager is responsible for executing strategic events across all business groups and segment teams nationally. The Events Manager will work in depth with the marketing community to evaluate and execute on industry and sponsored events, customer events, employee and executive events. Audiences include large technical audiences, agencies, mid-tier and small intimate events, partners, influencers, analysts, executives and employees.
Work closely with broader M&O team ensuring deliverables are met in a compliant and timely manner
Monitor and report on event planning status development for events including (but not limited to): budget, vendor payment, critical path, RACI, etc.
Oversee led events including but not limited to product launches, executive engagements
Coordinate logistical event elements including venue and vendor management, AV, decor, catering, security, transportation, travel logistics, evening events, signage, shipping and temp staffing, budget management, payment and reconciliation.
* Ability to take initiative be proactive, and work independently with little supervision.
* Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, setting timelines, and driving the delivery of work on multiple efforts concurrently.
* Event management with experience in a variety of event types (trade shows, conferences, seminars, client engagement).
* Experience with Office Suite
* Demonstrated track record of managing, supporting, and executing successful events and communications.
* Ability to create event plans, project scope, and schedules to ensure all event
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail and thrive in a cross functional team
* Creative thinking and an energetic and positive approach to facing challenges
logistics are properly budgeted, estimated, and scheduled.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with executives, senior management, vendors, visitors and peers.
* 2- 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications required.
* Optional but beneficial: CMP or related Events Certification
* 2-4 years event management experience required, and experience working on tradeshows is highly desired
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required.
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
* Event marketing experience required.Click Here to Apply