CLASS100 expertly partners with public schools across China to deliver technology into ESL education. Our online dual-teacher classroom seamlessly connects teachers and students across the globe. The mainstay of our core values at CLASS100 is centered around redressing the imbalance of educational resources in China and helping underprivileged children. As a CLASS100 teacher, you are responsible for helping 30-40 children with their English in every class.
* Work as an independent contractor;
* Each teaching contract period lasts for 6 months;
* Adhere to the class schedule, the CLASS100 curriculum, and to enter every classroom on time;
* Deliver online ESL lessons to 30-40 Chinese students aged 6 to 18 years old;
* Make preparations for classes, background decorations, and teaching props;
* Provide effective feedback about the platform and classes;
* Responsible to regularly check for and respond to messages and emails from CLASS100.
* Salary: ordinary teacher: $18-22/h; Star Teacher: $20-24/h (varies from experience and performance)
* Training Allowance: 3 hours of salary (after completion of probationary period)
* Substitution Teacher Payment: salary + $2 USD /per class
* Referral Bonus: $60 USD for each successful teacher referral; paid after the referral finishes the first month of teaching.
After finishing one 6-month contract, if a teacher got 90% positive feedback or above, CLASS100 will offer a promotion. The following positions are currently available for promotable teachers:
* Star Teacher: teach “School Demo” classes which are important to bring more schools on;
* Trainer: help record demos, give training, and offer feedback about candidates to CLASS100;
* Lesson Guide Creator: create “Lesson Guide” and help teachers to prepare their lessons;
* Recruiter: assist in teacher recruitment, plus help candidates with demo classes and interviews;
* Mentor: observe teachers’ classes, give feedback about teaching, mold them into professionals;
* Other position(s): record videos, write articles for CLASS100, etc.
(Listed positions will depend upon a teacher’s abilities, interests, and strengths. All candidate teachers must pass CLASS100’s training. Teachers in these positions may also be needed for other jobs and tasks for CLASS100.)
* Currently a resident of China, US, Canada or UK;
* A neutral accent;
* At least one year of classroom teaching experience in any subject;
* Bachelor degree or above;
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or other teaching certificate preferred but not required;
* Proficient with computers.
Browser: Google Chrome (the latest version is strongly recommended);
Computer: Mac OS X 10.10 or newer/Windows 7 or Windows 10 desktop or laptop; 4GB or more RAM; Dual-core CPU or above, 2.0 GHz or above;
Internet: a minimum of 5Mbps download and 5Mbps upload wired Internet;
Webcam: either built-in or preferably high-quality external webcam;
Headset: a headset with sealed headphones and a swivel boom microphone.