Education & Training, Tutoring, Teaching, Online Teaching
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company, means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to who we are!
Rosetta Stone Studio is searching for native speakers of English to facilitate a series of
energetic online language classes and provide feedback for beginner to advanced students. You will manage the online classroom environment to help learners produce speech and provide opportunities to socialize in their developing language.
This is a work from home, part-time position. We are looking for candidates who can work weekdays as well as one day on the weekend between the hours of 5PM to midnight Eastern time.
- Conduct online language tutoring classes using our RS platform
- Manage the classroom etiquette and provided curriculum
- Provide grading and constructive feedback to learners for areas of improvement
- Collaborate with colleagues and supervisor to contribute to individual growth and product/tutoring improvements
- Native English speaker
- Proven flexibility in schedule to meet the hours outlined in above overview
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree in education, language studies, or any area of concentration
required (TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA certification preferred)
- 3-5 years teaching and/or tutoring experience preferred
- ESL teaching or executive level client experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content for client needs
- Proven proficiency with technology with demonstrated online platform experience in WebEx, Adobe, or any other web conferencing solutions preferred
- Must be comfortable with technology and have access to broadband Internet from a personal computer
We Are Language Tutoring
I love working for Rosetta Stone because it gives me the opportunity to talk with people from all over the world. I’ve probably learned more from the learners than they’ve learned from me! It’s always a source of joy for me when they recognize that they really can learn a new language and that they are making real progress! – Jean, 7 Years English Online Language Tutoring
We make the magic happen. We are bright and engaging tutors who facilitate small, safe online sessions that help learners produce speech and socialize in their new language. We motivate thousands of learners, serve as a bridge to help them communicate thoughts and concepts, and connect cultures in a way that ultimately changes lives. Can you bring that kind of magic?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life.
Company – Rosetta Stone
Website – https://www.rosettastone.com/