Teaching, Education, Tutoring
Babbel Live is the online tutoring solution that will add human interaction and speaking practice for our Babbel Live learners.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are available via the Babbel website as well as for smartphone and tablet. At Babbel, more than 700 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Changing the way language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for an online ESL (English as a second language) freelance teacher starting immediately.
- Native English speaker, if not, a C2 CEFR is required.
- Teaching qualification (e.g. TEFL / CELTA). Having a degree in a language related field is a plus.
- Online teaching experience and at least 2 years’ experience teaching business English.
- Technical equipment: high speed internet connection, headset with microphone, laptop/desktop with a camera.
- Adaptability, you handle unexpected technical problems as well as challenging teaching situations confidently.
- Communication, you are able to bridge the virtual gap by keeping all your students engaged and motivated to learn.
- Energetic and passionate about teaching, eager to learn from your students and to adapt
- Should hold freelance status.
- Like Babbel, you are committed to teaching, reflecting the great diversity of learners across the globe.
- Full flexibility: customise your schedule based on your availability.
- A market competitive base rate per hour plus incentives for top quality and performance. At Babbel Live we reward talent.
- Structured learning materials: minimised class preparation time.
- Our Teacher Relations Team will support you and invest in your training and development from the very beginning in your Babbel teaching journey.
- Free access to ALL our courses in the Babbel app.
- Work on something that truly matters and transforms the lives of millions
- Learn and grow with the Babbel Academy, great trainings, and challenging projects
- Work with creative discretion and ownership from day one
- A culture that treats individual differences as strength
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues at hackdays, brownbag talks, and parties
- 30 vacation days, flexible hours, a company bike, a metro ticket and a family room
- Offices in the heart of buzzing Berlin and New York
Join the Babbel Live team and be part of one of the fastest-growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Company – Babbel
Website – https://www.babbel.com/