Bilingual, Education & Training, K-12, Online Content
Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the ESL Expert role you will work with a team developing a sophisticated language learning game for kids.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time or part-time contract for a remote ESL Expert. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
- Proven experience in children language education
- Strong pedagogical knowledge and intuition
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to novel problem-solving approaches
- Strong business acumen and ability working effectively with multiple different stakeholders (e.g. product, design, and marketing teams)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Tech savviness
Bonus points for:
- Masters degree or higher in TESL, TESOL, Linguistics, or related field from a global leading institution
- Familiarity with current research in the discipline
- Publications in language development or second language acquisition fields
- This is a remote position.
- Developing immersive games for kids
- Collaborating with product managers, educational content developers, game designers, and developers to bring product ideas to life
- Provide hands-on support with any tasks that would benefit from a pedagogical perspective for hundreds of mini games
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Stock option plan
- Company sponsored events and educational programs
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from anywhere
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide
Company – Mindojo
Website – https://www.mindojo.com/