Energy & Blockchain
Full Job Description
Title: Energy & Blockchain + IoT Internship
Organization: EDF Innovation Lab
Location: Los Altos,Ca (remote)
Application closing: July 31, 2020 (or until filled)
Duration: 2-3 months full time during summer or part-time during the year
EDF Innovation Lab is seeking an intern to support R&D activities related to Blockchain and IoT use cases in the energy sector. This should be an exciting and cutting-edge opportunity for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate would:
- have knowledge of Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT) industrial use cases,
- have a technical major and demonstrate ability to quickly grasp technical concepts,
- be an undergraduate or graduate student with energy industry and market experience
The main activities will include:
- Delivering a market survey of relevant market players, products, architectures, protocols and applications relevant to IoT withy connection to blockchain and especially with relevance for distributed energy resources
- Identification, interviewing, and evaluation of market players
Ability to work in a collaborative, multicultural environment is a must. A strong interest in innovation and the energy sector is preferred but not required.
EDF Électricité de France) is a global, integrated energy company, one of the world’s largest electricity producers, and the largest renewable energy producer in Europe. With 140 GW of generation capacity across more than 30 countries, EDF generates, transports, distributes and sells electricity to 38 million customers worldwide, and 85% of that electricity has low or no carbon emissions. In the US, EDF operates several entities where among EDF Renewable Energy (8 GW of renewable generation capacity), EDF Trading and EDF Energy Services. Globally, EDF is active in the entire value chain of the electric industry, including R&D, project development, generation, trading, transmission, distribution, sales, and services. EDF Innovation Lab is the US branch of R&D and seeks to identify, demonstrate, and transfer innovative solutions to the entire EDF Group.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Energy & Blockchain+IoT Internship” in the subject.
Company – EDF Innovation Lab
Website: https://www.edf-innovation-lab.com/Click Here to Apply