Customer Service Specialist
Full Job Description
BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas, a nationwide leader in the propane industry, has an opening for a Part Time, After-Hours, Customer Care Specialist in the Kansas City Metro area. As this is a work from home position you must have access to high speed internet (not a satellite provider) at your home address.
This is a PART-TIME, WORK FROM HOME position requiring evenings, every weekend, all holidays & flex scheduling
Schedule (approx. 27 hours):
Thursday 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Sunday 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Must meet daily performance metric requirements which include talk time, average handle time, login adherence and quality guidelines for all calls
- Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships
- Participates in outbound calling campaigns to retain existing customers and regain lost customers
- Attempts soft collections for call-in or walk-in Customers on credit hold
- Assists in the delivery and service process by addressing and correcting routing exceptions
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Access to high speed internet (not a satellite provider) at home address
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and a flexible schedule
- Ability to attend 2-3 weeks of on-site training in Liberty, MO or Ottawa, KS facility
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) through the telephone and e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Typing and data entry experience
- Effective PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information.
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
Company – Ferrellgas
Website: https://www.ferrellgas.com/Click Here to Apply