Email Newsletters Specialist
Pay: $0.01 per hour
Full Job Description
Title: Email Newsletters Specialist – Non-profit volunteer opportunity
Estimated Hours/Week: 5-8+ hours/week
Expected Commitment: 3+ months
About Pandemic Professors:
Pandemic Professors is a nonprofit organization that offers free tutoring and mentorship to underserved students in low-income communities. The service was created to bridge the education gap caused by e-learning and the pandemic. We are a 100% volunteer- run organization and we do not have any paid positions.
- Manage the process of the organization’s monthly newsletter, Pandemic Professors Monthly.
- Lead and manage a team of interns through delegation of tasks.
- Ensure that monthly newsletters are organized, detailed, exciting, and accurate to the tone of the organization.
- Work closely with copywriters and copy editors during development.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams for marketing and promotion needs.
- Suggest possible areas of improvement to further improve newsletters.
- Represent the organization accurately in external communications.
- Report to the head of communications.
- Excellent media and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Desire to grow to be a strong manager who can lead a team to group and individual success
- English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or experience with Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Experience working with nonprofits is a plus.
- Experience working with students and parents or experience tutoring is a plus.
If you are interested, please apply directly here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclAim-01fJDN9A0qzja1ZAoGC-GS8jo6lKLLGHvQiMixV1eA/viewform
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.01 per hour
All work is completely remote.
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company – Destroy Drive
Website: http://pandemicprofessors.orgClick Here to Apply