Indiegogo is looking for an Email Marketing Contractor to own our email campaign execution from conception through analysis. Email is one of the most impactful marketing channels at our disposal, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about crowdfunding, entrepreneurism, and email marketing to drive revenue and engagement through this channel. This role is remote for  hrs/week.
- Build and modify HTML email templates
- Curate content and devise tests for weekly marketing and operational emails that deliver against ROI targets
- Rewrite user-generated content from Indiegogo campaigns into email marketing copy that maps to the brand voice, tone and style
- Follow and possibly improve testing protocol prior to deploying email sends and analyze emails using Indiegogo’s ESP and other analytic tools
- Analyze and report on email performance using data coming from Indiegogo’s ESP, internal analytics platform and Google Analytics
- Schedule and implement promotional merchandise on Indiegogo homepage
- Support marketing team with other growth projects as needed
- Business License Required for candidates in California.
- 3+ years CRM/email experience
- Strong knowledge of ESPs required
- Strong proficiency in HTML and CSS coding skills required
- Knowledge of email design best practices
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of email metrics and ROI analysis
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong collaborator and enjoys working with cross-functional teams
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream. With thousands of projects launching every week, there’s ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner.
Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people — and so are we. We are a group of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
Website – https://www.indiegogo.com/