Editing, Proofreading, Data Entry, Typing
NetTranscripts is looking to work with individuals who have experience proofreading and correcting draft versions of audio transcriptions through an all-in-one transcription platform such as InScribe, 3M ChartScript, Winscribe, or similar. Multi-speaker interview transcription experience will also be considered.
All work is completed within our all-in-one transcription platform. Editors will receive a draft of a transcript that has been created by speech-to-text technology, then listen to the corresponding audio while proofreading and correcting the document to ensure it meets accuracy requirements. Typical corrections include correcting speakers who were misidentified, correcting the accuracy of words spoken, punctuation, and formatting.
You should also be committed to being available for work on a consistent basis. We find those most happy with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday.
BENEFITS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING
- Work on your own schedule
- Work as many hours as you want
- Grow your business at your own pace
- Have open access to work 24/7
POSITION REQUIREMENTS THE NITTY GRITTY
- You must be an American citizen residing in the USA and be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You should have prior experience transcribing or editing with an all-in-one platform such as InScribe, 3M, ChartScript, Winscribe or similar. Interview transcription experience will also be considered.
- English must be your first language and you must have stellar grammar skills
- You must be able to type 70 WPM
- You must have a good ear and able to decipher different voices/accents
- You must be able to produce a transcript that is at least 99.6% accurate
- You must be able to work on a computer with Microsoft Windows 10 and Google Chrome as your web browser
- You should have or be willing to purchase noise canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal.
- Have a high speed Internet connection (i.e. you can effectively stream a YouTube video)
- Be proficient at research on the Internet
- Be able to meet posted deadlines
- Be computer savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and independently
- Submit your resume and application
- Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your proofreading skills and ability to learn our software.
- Start completing work and getting $$$
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Net Transcripts specializes in the verbatim transcription of multi-speaker recordings involving two or more persons. The recordings we transcribe include interviews, interrogations, witness statements, phone conversations, administrative hearings and more. These recordings are often confidential or sensitive in nature and need to be returned reliably and accurately. If you value innovation, hard work and fun as much as we do, we invite you to join our team!
Company – Net transcripts
Website – https://www.nettranscripts.com/