Art & Creative, Photography, Editing
$13.50 per hour
TCG is partnering with a retail client to find an Editorial Photo Editor. For immediate consideration please email your resumes to Deron.Fetz@creativegroup.com.
1. Work on a select batch of high quality images that have an increased visibility to our customers
2. Perform some elements of retouching including color correcting and balancing, sharpening imagery, and balancing skin tones
3. Work to create compelling photos that highlight product details and style
4. Maintain a high level of skill and eye for detail to select, retouch and edit high-quality stock images
5. Ability to create convincing and high-quality composite images from scratch
6. Crop and resize images to established internal standards
7. Create web ready graphics and maintain graphic library
8. Craft image backgrounds by extending, seaming, or creating useable textures.
9. Upload images to support event go live timelines
10. Manage workload of images, prioritizing and completing editing to meet the demands of the day to day events
11. Partner with Merchandising and Marketing teams to ensure the images capture the products essence
12. Ensure that the image galleries for each event are completed in accordance with established deadlines
13. Assist in other graphical tasks like special promotions, dedicated emails, or other company requirements as needed
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in digital design a plus
2. 3 – 5 years of relevant and successful design and photo retouching experience (within Photoshop CS5/6, Illustrator CS5/6)
3. Experience retouching on model photography
4. Understanding of the principles of design and color theory
5. Understand directional light, and possess the ability to add realistic shadows and highlights to models and products.
6. General knowledge of lighting, photography
7. Strong sense of design concepts
8. Experience editing product and editorial photography
9. Extremely good eye for detail and ability to ensure a consistent high quality image
10. Excellent composition skills, adept with color selection and understanding of product scale
11. Experience in a high volume production environment is a plus
12. Ability to work independently with limited supervision
13. Quick thinking, precise decision making and problem solving skills a must
14. Excellent written and verbal communication
15. Possess a courteous and professional demeanor and communication skills with the ability to maintain successful relationships
16. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task while independently prioritizing daily activities and unexpected distractions in a fast paced, high pressure environment
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply