Editing, Video, Social Media, Writing
To be discussed.
The BuzzFeed Fellowship is a three month program for the next generation of writers, editors, producers, and content creators eager to master the tools and techniques of the social storytelling across multiple social platforms. Over the course of the program, you will learn how to create social content in a variety of formats that readers love to share. You must have a deep understanding and passion for the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content, and emerging technology/platforms
We’re looking for hungry culture maniacs obsessed with the things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about. You should also have:
* High emotional intelligence.
* A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters).
* A competitive drive — you enjoy winning, really going for it.
* A genuine, wide-eyed love of pop culture in all its forms.
* An interest in social platforms and what drives people to share content on the web.
* Experience creating video content
* Enthusiasm in assisting with creating compelling short form video content for the web and other digital platforms.
* Curiosity and excitement about social platforms (Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Premiere is a plus.
* Fluency in another language is a major plus.
Fellows will work with and learn from members of the BuzzFeed team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in social media, publishing, or creative services. We look for people who are fascinated by the web, human psychology and pop culture.Click Here to Apply