Administration, Production, Customer Service
Does earning some extra cash for the holidays, and the chance of earning a Super Duper Check ( 3 times your monthly pay) sound good? If yes, Zazzle is currently looking for dedicated, and hardworking employees to work full-time or part-time in our manufacturing facility in San Jose. You will have the opportunity to experience the joy of making personalized gifts for our many customers and have the rewarding experience of knowing you made a difference! You don’t need to have previous manufacturing experience. Come join us, gain a new skill or two, and be a part of one of the most exciting seasons of the year.
Holiday food, discounts on our merchandise, and the possibility of earning daily cash bonuses are just a few of our extra benefits.
– Responsible for creation of customer orders in one of our manufacturing departments, including Digital Press
Finishing, Apparel, Sublimation, Prints, cut & sew and many more.
– Good English communication skills both verbally and in writing
– Responsible for Production, Sorting, Packaging, and Shipping of Zazzle custom products using highly complex
– Responsible for reviewing orders to ensure quality and completeness
– Assist the company by meeting or exceeding Zazzle quotas and goals particularly during high demand season
– Understand and preserve company goals as well as help to drive and motivate fellow team members to accomplish them
– Exude a professional demeanor at all times
– Other duties as required
-Must have a positive can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team-based environment.
-Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure, and demanding environment.
-Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
-Aptitude for neatness and ability to pay close attention to detail.
-Excellent organizational skills are essential.
-Ability to stand for a minimum of eight (8) hours a shift.
-Ability to lift up to 50lbs.Click Here to Apply