Internet & Ecommerce, Marketing, Online Marketing
To be discussed.
Exciting lifestyle brand is seeking an E-commerce Coordinator to join their team. Candidates will work directly with the e-commerce department to support digital marketing initiatives.
* Project managing site digital requests
* Project manage distribution of marketing collateral to Global marketing teams
* Plan and execute e-commerce reports and analytics
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
* Experience in MS Office
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are available and interested, please send us your most current resume.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply