Full Job Description
If you’re in the Des Moines metro or Ames areas, and want to work 100% remote, keep reading! To qualify, you’ll need to be tech savvy, have access to the internet, and have a speed test showing acceptable mbps upload/download speeds. LifeServe is hiring Donor Recruitment Specialists to work remote, or to join the in-office team on E. Locust.
Employees in this position are eligible for benefits including vision, critical illness and supplemental insurance. Approximately 1.5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) will start to accrue on day 1, as well as an employer-matched retirement program.
Benefits of this Position Include:
- Core scheduling!
- Competitive pay!
- Using your valuable skills: communication, persuasion, engagement, organization, and meeting goals.
Primary Responsibilities of this Position Include:
- Perform telephone recruitment to schedule appointments with our generous blood donors.
- Update donor information or schedules and maintain confidentiality.
- Convey the big picture of saving lives to everyone.
- Meet appointments and calls per hour to attain collection goals.
Skills of a Successful Donor Recruitment Specialist Include:
- Persistent and driven to produce a high-quality result.
- Motivated and persuasive.
- Upbeat and focused with a strong sense of duty.
- Superior customer service skills, and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy interacting with others on a variety of communication platforms.
Education and/or Experience:
- Call Center or customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience working on computer system required.
Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment, post offer drug testing and background checks.
LifeServe Blood Center is fully committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Location: LifeServe Blood Center · Tele-Recruiting
Schedule: Part Time, Varied Shifts, Mon – Thurs 2:30 – 8:30 & Sat 8:30 – 12:30
Company – LifeServe Blood Center
Website – https://www.lifeservebloodcenter.org/