Job Category: Telemarketing, Call Center, Customer Service, Sales
Location: United States (Home -based)
$9.50 – $15.00/Hour
As a Blood Donor Recruiter, you will be part of a team of highly qualified Recruiters who help save lives each and every day.
This is an Independent Contractor position which:
- Is 100% work-from-home.
- Involves placing outbound calls to previous Blood Donors in an attempt to schedule future donation appointments.
- Are able to make a connection with a Caller in seconds.
- Have the ability to be persuasive without being overbearing.
- Are active listeners.
- Are driven to achieve/exceed performance benchmarks.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to multitask.
- Have compassion, empathy.and a desire to help others.
A qualified candidate must possess the following:
- At least, 1+ years of Telemarketing or Call Center experience.
- 2+ years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience.
- Proven sales/customer service/recruitment skills
- An ability and willingness to overcome objections.
- The ability to meet/exceed performance benchmarks.
- Experience working online using multiple browser tabs and computer applications.
- Have a private, quiet place to work.
- Have hard-wired high speed internet (no satellite) with an open Ethernet port.
Additional Position Requirements:
- If seeking full-time hours, must initially be able to work part-time hours (25 hours) for (at least) the first 3 months.
- If seeking part-time only hours, must be able to commit to consistently working a minimum of 25 hours a week.
- All calls are made for Clients from 9am-8pm in their respective time zones which include EST, CST & MST. Therefore, shift assignments (Recruiter’s actual start/end times) will vary depending on Client needs.
- Must be able to work the following split shift schedule:
Monday-Thursday: 9am-12pm & 5:30pm-8pm (for each respective time zone)
Friday: 9am-12pm (for each respective time zone)
- Possible Saturday shift(s) available from 9am-12pm (for each respective time zone) as needed.
- Must be able to commit to work all agreed upon shifts on a consistent, on-going basis.
- Pay rate of $9.50 to start, then agreed upon rate of $10 – $15/hour (based on experience).
- Growth potential for high performers.
Please visit our website (www.telerecruitmentspecialists.com), click on the Applicants tab, then click on the Blood Donor Recruiter button to complete the application.
Please submit a copy of your resume with your application. Submission of a voice audition is a mandatory requirement in our application process.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply