Pay: $15 an hour
Full Job Description
BASIC PURPOSE: Review and prepare documentation for daily funding requests from Love’s factoring clients.
- Review client submissions and ensure necessary documents are received.
- Communicate with clients regarding document submissions.
- Prepare documentation for processing.
- Prepare client invoices.
- Conduct verification of invoices as needed.
- Resolve any document related billing or collection issues.
- Internal communication between different teams to ensure customer needs are met with accuracy and efficiency.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- The starting pay range will be $15/hour-$16/hour.
- Part-time employees will be eligible for the following benefit plans: Telemedicine, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, and the Voluntary Pet Plan.
JOB LOCATION AND SCHEDULE:
- Position Location:
- Employees will have the option to either work from home/work remotely or work in the Love’s corporate office in Oklahoma City.
- Work Schedule/Work Hours:
- This will be a part-time position.
- Employees in this role will be expected to work about 25 hours per week.
- Typical workdays will be Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Weekend work will be required.
- You must be available to work a minimum of 4 hours on Saturday and or Sunday.
- Employees in this role will typically work between the hours of 8am to 7pm.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy or customer service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires weekend work.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Company – Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
Website: http://www.smartsolution.com/Click Here to Apply