Logistics, Operations, Customer Service
Dropoff provides reliable same-day delivery to enable businesses to meet rising customer expectations. Our sophisticated logistics platform allows enterprise businesses to gain visibility into their deliveries, equipping them to improve customer experience and streamline operations. National leaders in healthcare, retail and industrial partner with Dropoff to fulfill customer needs using our professional drivers and proactive customer service. For more information about how Dropoff is shaping the future of same-day delivery, visit https://www.dropoff.com.
About the Opportunity
Searching for your next challenge? We are transforming the same-day delivery experience which is expected to be a $30 billion-dollar business by 2025 and Dropoff has quickly become a leader in the space. We are dramatically improving the client experience for our clients and their customers. Continually rated as one of the best places to work in Austin, TX by the Austin American-Statesman and a proud recipient of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, we are looking for a Dispatcher who will facilitate same day deliveries across the whole US including Dispatching Runs, Communicating with Cross Functional Teams, and Daily interaction with Driver Agents.
This position reports to the Dispatch Manager and is a remote (work from home) position.
- Dispatch delivery in assigned markets creating efficient routes given driver schedules, customer needs and service level due times.
- Help facilitate the development of our Marketview Dispatch System using the system to its full potential.
- Provide direct, efficient communication and immediate feedback to drivers and customer service representatives.
- Achieve on time delivery metrics of 90%+ for all markets assigned.
- Provide positive, ongoing feedback to General Managers and City Managers regarding driver supply needs and performance of specific drivers.
- Learn your market(s) ensuring a full comprehensive knowledge of clients, drivers and specific needs of the market.
- Be available to work assigned shift work, with flexibility to work through shift changes as needed including early and late shifts, and weekends.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to master new software technologies and eager to learn and adapt to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated ability to run operationally efficient projects and teams
- True passion for logistics and the execution of rigorous business practices
- Google Office Suite knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work from home
- Stock options (every employee is an owner in the company)
- Great Healthcare Plan for you and your dependents (we help you out with the cost!)
- Paid Time Off (work/life balance is important to us!)
- Culture (We are an inclusive team who celebrates our unique talents)
- Room to grow your career (we encourage internal career progression and are proud to see our team members take on new roles!)
Company – Dropoff, Inc.
Website – https://www.dropoff.com/