Communications, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical & Health, Project Management
To be discussed
Working for an organization with the size and resources of Kaiser Permanente Southern California means having the potential to positively affect the health and well-being of entire communities. That`s because each of us-from our finance, business, and IT experts to our RNs, allied health professionals, and physicians-shares a commitment to providing the best possible care experience. One of the most diverse regions in the country, Southern California offers everything from quaint coastal communities to bustling urban cities, high desert plains to snowy mountain peaks. Here, you`ll find the cultural, lifestyle, and recreational amenities to complement your work and your life. Come discover the resources, support, and opportunity you need to build the career you`ve always wanted.
Manage staff and fleet to arrange for scheduled pick-up and delivery service on a 24 hour/7day a week basis to all Southern California Kaiser facilities from San Diego to Bakersfield. This includes Laboratory and Histopathology in meeting critical time sensitive services and ensuring integrity of specimens, Pharmacy distribution, inner office Mail distribution, and Blood Drive Support in support of patient care.
* Dispatcher duties – main contact for drivers, provide replacement coverage, coordinate vehicle breakdowns, provide alternate routes and directions, resolve pick up and delivery issues, contact for internal clients to resolve client requests and concerns on pick or delivery issues, represent KP in court for vehicle violations.
* Schedule daily driving assignments to guarantee coverage for all routes and in accordance with the Collective
* Bargaining Agreement.
* Assign equipment and vehicles.
* Reports: Maintain master route which defines each stop and department stop on a route, update master vehicle list, import daily workload into system, file accident reports, manage and assign fuel and maintenance cards and monitor fuel purchases.
* Schedule Vehicle Maintenance repairs.
* Manage statewide DISA Drug Screening for random DOT testing for Class A and B drivers and in accordance with regulation and policy.
* Manage administrative functions of all Southern California fleet vehicles.
Minimum three (3) years of previous dispatch and routing experience, project management and supervisory experience.
Minimum one (1) year of recent experience in a customer service environment and data entry.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.Click Here to Apply