Media Marketing, Digital Marketing
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Education Services also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
The Digital/Paid Media Manager will devise and implement our online advertising strategy in support of our B2B and B2B2C lead generation, marketing campaigns, and website traffic growth plans. A majority of the departmental budget is focused on paid advertising and campaigns created by the media manager will provide critical leads for the Enterprise Sales Team and Account Executives working in specific verticals.
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of our paid accounts, carrying out technical changes, analyzing and drawing insight from third-party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance across several target markets. The goal of the Media Manager will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) and support our overarching marketing and sales initiatives.
This role will provide leadership across the team, and wider team, in the area of paid media.
They will report on ROI to senior leaders and be responsible for optimizing campaigns to meet growth targets. As we scale, this role will be responsible for growing and developing an expert team. They will thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented, and challenging environment and should be expert in multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in online media, digital, direct marketing and/or eCommerce environments with a focus on performance-based marketing, measurement and analytics.
- Sales/Marketing Alignment – Partner with Sales to understand their needs and objectives, and create PPC and other paid campaigns to help achieve those targets
- Budget Management – Monitor budgets and oversee all search platform accounts
- Vendor Partnership – Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Reporting/Analytics – Track KPIs and produce dashboard reports for management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of PPC management experience
- Ability to set paid media strategy for a fast-growth organization or start-up
- Proven ability to generate demand for products and services across multiple industries and sectors
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Experience handling substantial PPC budgets
- Exemplary short-form copy writing and language skills
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Currently Google Ads certified
- Considerable experience of working within PPC marketing, ideally in both agency and client roles
- Extensive knowledge of all facets of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, and third-party content advertising platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels for business, explicitly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Solid presentation skills and comfort in presenting in front of groups and clients
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Experience with a marketing automation system, preferably HubSpot
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Company – John Wiley & Sons