Virtual Admin, Business Development, Online Marketing, Sales
Equivity is looking for a part-time virtual assistant who is experienced developing content for CMS platforms, including WordPress, expert at SEO, and knowledgeable about digital marketing. We’re looking for a professional that enjoys helping individuals achieve their marketing goals. Do you like figuring out creative solutions to client problems “MacGyver”-style, for example, solving layout problems with a little html coding or making the many little web site optimizations that shoot a website up in search page rankings? We’re looking for a resourceful professional like you.
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative and marketing support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. You must be detail oriented, proactive, and extremely organized.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a marketing professional who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
1. 3+ years experience creating and formatting content for websites
2. Expert in WordPress and proficient in other content management systems
3. Formatting of marketing collateral, including web page layout and email formatting
4. Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
5. Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
6. Quiet location in which to take phone calls
These skills are desirable, but not required:
1. Experience managing pay-per-click advertising campaigns
2. Graphic design
3. Business development experience involving reaching out to and interacting with existing or potential clients
4. Bookkeeping experience
4. Willingness to provide administrative support
5. Knowledge of CRM software
6. Experience creating marketing content, including blogs and website copy
7. Experience in managing social media accounts in a business context
8. Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns
9. Excellent proofreading and editing skills
10. Qualities we are looking for:
11. Attention to detail
12. Excellent communication skills
13. Ability to work independently with limited oversight
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply