Marketing, Online Marketing, Project Management, SEO & SEM, Internet & Ecommerce
ClearPivot is an inbound marketing agency based in Denver, CO. We build and grow measurable marketing assets that generate never-ending returns for digitally-fluent Marketing Directors to turn them into heroes…even if they believe that no one else can understand their company as well as they do.
We are seeking a proactive, positive and detailed Project Manager with HubSpot experience to join our team. Are you the one?
We anticipate the job will be around 25-30 hours/week. If you’re a great candidate but would prefer fewer hours per week, we can make arrangements for that as well.
The Project Manager leads and manages client marketing activities to plan project strategy, ensure delivery of project deliverables, and client satisfaction. Projects may be fixed-scope projects or ongoing retainer work, including but not limited to:
- HubSpot implementation and management (both marketing and sales)
- SEO strategy
- Content publishing
- PPC advertising
- Social media advertising
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- CRM management
- Web design & development
The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for clients regarding work in progress, managing project scope and client expectations regarding timing and delivery of work product. They:
- Help develop strategy, review the strategy with the client and obtain client approval of changes and final work product.
- Employ contractors as needed and coordinate all production personnel.
- Work with ClearPivot’s creative team to deploy website launches, email templates, landing page designs and other marketing collateral. That includes ensuring logistics are in place to finalize design, SEO, formatting and publishing.
- Collect key marketing statistics, condensing the data into monthly reports comparing marketing results against client goals and established KPIs. They deliver reports and review them with the client monthly and sometimes more often, either in-person or via teleconferencing.
- Manage agency and client spending to ensure delivery of required services within budget and profitability targets.
All the people involved in the account(s) that the Project Manager is managing all report to the Project Manager. The Project Manager reports to the Principal.
- Extensive experience with HubSpot
- Experience with SEO, PPC, social media advertising, marketing automation and CRM management
- Understanding of HTML markup
- Web analytics experience
- G Suite experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Highly disciplined and organized
- Loves spreadsheets and checklists
Company – ClearPivot
Website – https://www.clearpivot.com/