Full Job Description
Our performance marketing team analyzes insights, drives strategic recommendations, develops plans and ultimately delivers results.
The Internship at Native Digital is:
✔️ Remote: We’re digital by default this year though for those in the Kansas City area there may be opportunities to meet 1:1 with mentors.
✔️ Paid: It’s $10/hour for 20 hours a week over a 10-week period.
✔️ Flexible: Juggling classes or a part-time gig? No worries. There are a total of four openings in 2021 for one of three sessions: Spring (March-May), Summer (May-July), Fall (Sep-Nov)
Equip each intern with the know-how to land their next gig.
Our Method: Role & Assignment
- Shadow selected client projects.
- Use our team for weekly mentorship.
- Use our connections to meet industry experts.
- Create content capturing lessons learned.
Interns going through this program:
- Will learn more by synthesizing what they’ve learned
- Will be a more desirable hire with a portfolio piece to help them stand out.
- Will be a resource to peers also seeking pro-tips on how to break through.
If you’re right for the role, you will be…
- Pursuing a career in Digital Marketing (Search, Social, Analytics)
- Prolific at content creation.
- Curious and determined.
- Kansas City-based is preferred but not required.
- Able to synthesize learnings down to core elements.
To apply now, email Director of Performance Marketing, Matt Seeley, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Company – Native Digital
Website: https://nativedigital.com/Click Here to Apply