Digital Advertising, Writing, Editing, Proofreading
Pay: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Digital Advertising Intern
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position you MUST submit a cover letter and resume explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position. If no Cover Letter or Resume is supplied application will immediately be removed from consideration.
Harbor Marketing Agency is seeking a passionate and creative individual to join our agency’s production team. Harbor Marketing Agency works with a variety of clients and we are searching for an energetic, creative, and collaborative person to join us as a Digital Advertising Intern. This position requires a go-getter attitude, attention to detail, and creative thinking around content creation.
The Digital Advertising Intern is an entry-level position and should expect to be engaged on an average of 10-15 hours/week for the duration of the internship. This is a paid internship and compensation will be discussed during the interview process. There is the opportunity for this internship to roll into a part-time or a full-time position within the company at the conclusion of the internship.
No experience is needed for this role, but a passion for advertising and marketing is required. The Digital Advertising Intern will receive training and ongoing mentorship throughout the duration of the internship to ensure they are successful in their role. The Digital Advertising Intern will report to the Production Director.
Digital Advertising Intern Description:
- Build client landing pages and funnels
- Build and manage client Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager accounts
- Copywriting for client accounts
- Technical support as needed
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take initiative and work independently.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in WordPress is a plus.
- Experience working with Facebook Advertising is a plus.
- Experience in basic design platforms (i.e. Canva) is a plus.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Language: English (Required)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Benefits: Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High-stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
Company – Harbor Marketing Agency