Full Job Description
Join our team!
Fidelis is seeking a part-time development associate to help strengthen and deepen their growth initiatives. This position is remote, and ideal for someone who already participates in Fidelis or Fraternus, or for someone who is passionate about Catholic formation for young women but has limited capacity for work—about 10-15 hrs/month. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Fidelis is an organization of Catholic women working to ensure young girls are encouraged and guided in their pursuit of authentic Catholic femininity. By working within parishes nationwide to create an environment of sisterhood and mentorship among women of all ages, Fidelis has quickly grown nationwide. Fidelis was born out of a desire to complement Fraternus, a thriving likeminded program tailored to develop young boys.
The primary focus is on the formation of girls into virtuous disciples of Christ by facilitating weekly discussions, seasonal outings, and annual trips around the phrase paratum cor meum Deus—my heart is ready, oh God!
Not only does Fidelis encourage young girls to pursue Catholic femininity through personal prayer, participation in the sacraments, and parish involvement, but they show them what it means to be a virtuous Catholic woman through the sharing of personal experiences and mentorship. Additionally, Fidelis hosts seasonal retreats, including its annual INSPIRE retreat, which attracts young women nationwide for a week of prayer, friendship, and adventure to give women a sense of closeness to their Creator and to reinforce the universality of their faith, bringing together girls from all areas of the country.
Fidelis has been positioning young girls to deepen their femininity for more than a decade, and today is active in 17 parishes from Washington State to Florida. Fidelis is seeking to increase it is presence in parishes, improve its resources and retreats, and grow its national fundraising staff.
For more information, visit https://www.fidelisonline.org.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the executive director with key fundraising and operational needs;
- Maintaining updated records and reports in database (Kindful);
- Processing gifts and stewardships acknowledgement procedures for Fidelis chapters and national organization;
- Preparing donor mailings that include copy, list management, and coordination with printers;
- Providing support and coaching to chapter leaders for implementation of fundraising events;
- Copy editing donor communications, donor newsletter, annual reports, and appeals; and,
- Working with fundraising consultant and Fraternus and Fidelis chapters to plan and execute appeal campaigns with lapsed and active donors and key stakeholders.
Nonprofit and/or business experience is strongly preferred. He or she will also:
- Be; a faithful Catholic in good standing with the Church.
- Demonstrate a passion for the mission and vision of Fidelis.
- Have strong organization and project management skills.
- Be adept at identifying solutions by taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities.
- Be able to develop trusting and supportive relationships with chapter leaders.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Company -American Philanthropic
Website: http://Priscilla@FidelisOnline.org.Click Here to Apply