Full Job Description
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: Position of Public Trust
- Telecommute: Yes –May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Peraton is looking for a Software Developer to join our team that supports the government in developing IT solutions that support international and domestic tax and related financial crime investigations, forfeitures, and case development efforts with an open source web application.
- Bachelor’s Degree and atleast 5 years of experience
- 7 Years of experience performing analysis of data.
- 6 Years of experience doing object oriented programming (at least 2 of those years must be with Java)
- 6 Years of experience accessing data from Oracle or SQL Server.
- 4 years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrate an understanding of data analytics.
- 2 years of experience developing Android applications.
- 7 years experience developing web applications that pass Section 508 guidelines
- 2 years of experience documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- 2 years of experience determining, and documenting, project changes and providing administrative support as needed.
- 5 years of experience undertaking project tasks as required.
- 5 years of experience developing project strategies.
- 2 years of experience ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each task.
- 2 years of experience assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable.
- 5 years of experience ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- 5 years of experience building and maintaining secure web applications.
- Must be a US Citizen
- 3 years of experience developing Android and iOs mobile applications.
- 7 years of experience performing data quality on data sets.
- 5 years o experience with Eclipse
- 5 years of .Net experience
- 2 years of experience with Elastic
- 2 years of experience with Bootstrap
- 2. years of experience with neo4j
- Agile and Waterfall experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Company – Northrop Grumman
Website: https://www.northropgrumman.com/Click Here to Apply