Desktop Quality Auditor
Full Job Description
Interested in making a positive impact on the environment?
Come join our Energy Team at ICF! Do you have a passion for helping people, for saving the environment and for learning about energy efficiency? If yes, we want to hear from you!
For this critical project, we’re hiring 40+ auditors to support our implementation work on a UK government-funded program to help their domestic consumers make energy efficient home improvements, helping them reduce their energy bills.
Who are ICF?
ICF is a growing company with a large commercial energy business. Within our energy line of business, we work with leading government, utility, and energy companies across the UK, the US and Canada to help them design and implement various energy programs where we work with customers and contractors to provide simple but effective solutions to reduce energy costs.
What does a Energy Grant Voucher Auditor do?
Our team of Auditors provide technical review and analysis of program vouchers to ensure all grant eligibility requirements are met. The Auditors monitor each voucher award to ensure it meets the quality standards required by the client and to detect and deter fraud and waste.
Ideal candidates are detail-oriented and are skilled at following and applying policy rules and guidelines to ensure an exceptional level of quality is delivered with each grant. Candidates will be learning more about energy efficiency with a focus on energy efficient installations. Specific technical program training will be provided, though the role will involve the following:
- Accurately assess available grant application data to determine eligibility conformance.
- Analyze grant data to identify possible fraud or patterns that reveal waste.
- Assist non-digital customers and contractors with the application process where necessary.
- Provide clear instruction to applicants on application deficiencies and necessary steps to support grant eligibility.
- Support random quality control sampling of a sub-set of grant applications as an added level of quality control.
- Perform the assigned duties in a self-directed manner, but also work within a virtual team problem-solving environment.
- Follow all policies and guidelines set by ICF and with the client as they pertain to the program.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding consumer, landlord, and installer information.
Background of ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or coursework toward attaining degree
- Personal computing exquipment (laptop or desktop computer)
- Proven experience in a similar technical review and/or energy auditing role
- Customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work remotely and within a suitable working environment is essential.
- Quick learner who is eager to improve professional skills.
- Flexible with the capacity to thrive in a high-change business environment.
- An action-oriented and results-driven individual.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement .
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)
Company – ICF