Desk Top Investigator
Full Job Description
Location: Work From Home
Meridian Investigative Group, Inc. is a full-service investigative firm, specializing in insurance fraud defense investigations. We seek experienced investigators who take pride in their work and who will follow Meridians Professional Code of Ethics to our highest standard.
PART TIME DESKTOP INVESTIGATOR
Meridian Investigative Group, Inc. is currently seeking experienced Desktop Investigators. This role will conduct various types of preliminary and in-depth SIU investigations, with an emphasis on insurance fraud and insurance claims defense, utilizing a combination of publicly available information and investigative skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review the job description listed below.
You can find out more information at: https://www.migclaims.com/careers
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
–Investigate insurance claims.
- Conduct preliminary investigations on cases as specified and prioritize based on need.
- Prepare and write detailed investigative reports.
- Conduct telephonic recorded statements and prepare summary reports.
- Search online databases to cross-reference information provided by the client.
- Use investigative means to gain additional intel on the assigned claimants.
- Conduct court, public, and private records search
- Complete hospital and pharmacy canvasses
- Conduct background checks.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
2-year Associates Degree (criminal justice degree preferred) or insurance experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficient in navigating the internet to obtain open-source intelligence.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite or the Apple equivalent.
- Skill in completing criminal background investigations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on good writing skills and grammar.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare detailed reports.
- Ability to gather and organize evidence.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information then draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of legal documentation procedures and requirements.
- Ability to work efficiently without in-person supervision mainly from a remote location.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to be a dedicated team-player.
- Lap Top or computer with Windows and Microsoft Word.
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Reliable Phone
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Weekly pay and expense reimbursements
If you have any questions about this job postings, please contact us at email@example.com
Company – Meridian Investigative Group, Inc