SEO & SEM, Writing, Online Content
Do you follow relationship drama from everyone from the Kardashians to the royal family? Do you often wonder about how astrology, Instagram, and texting impact people’s love lives? Are you the person your friends turn to for advice about crafting the perfect message to send on dating apps? If yes, then Elite Daily’s Dating Writer position is for you.
Elite Daily is seeking a Dating Writer who is obsessed with celebrity relationship news and dating culture. Interested applicants should be equally comfortable writing news stories and evergreen dating stories, and should be well-informed about celebrity culture, reality dating shows (particularly The Bachelor and its spinoffs), astrology, and what dating looks like in 2020. Candidates should have a unique perspective and voice, possess the ability to turn around thoughtful, clean, and engaging content, and be comfortable writing on tight deadlines. Experience with breaking news is a plus. At least 2+ years of experience in writing and/or blogging is preferred.
Writers will work remotely. We’re looking for writers with availability to work two 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET shifts per week between Tuesday and Friday.
- Write 3 articles per day — a mix of celebrity relationship news stories and evergreen dating stories
- Package posts for both search and social optimization, with enticing headlines and images
- 2+ years of writing and/or blogging experience
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- A passion for dating and relationships
- Knowledge of popular, trending celebrity couples
- A strong voice, unique perspective, and sharp writing skills
- Proficiency writing in AP Style
- Availability to work remotely
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.
Company – Elite Daily