Data Entry, Administrative Support
To be discussed.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Positions in this function include operating data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry duties across functions including Claims and Network Operations.
– Data entry of billing mnemonics and all required billing information that appears on imaged requisitions.
– Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to meet quality and production standards.
– Must be detail-oriented with independent work habits.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
– High School Diploma or GED
– Must be available to go into the office for training and meetings for the first few weeks. Telecommuting with be available once metrics are met.
– Ability to key a minimum of 8,000 alphanumeric keystrokes/hour with minimal errors.
– 1+ years stable work experience; preferably doing primarily data entry.
– Ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs.
– PC skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Web preferred
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply