Data Entry Clerk
Full Job Description
*This is a remote position. You must be located on the East Coast. Please do not apply unless you are on Eastern Standard Time.*
Are you someone that has exceptional typing skills and are detail-oriented? Are you looking to make some extra cash working from home? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting industry with quality lighting products. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with a vast distribution network. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate.
The Remote Data Entry Clerk would interact directly with the Planning Manager. This would be a temporary assignment as we are looking for an individual who is able to dedicate approximately 40 hours per week to this role for three months. Part time work is negotiable. Job duties would include the following:
Job duties would include the following:
- Entering purchase orders and transfers into ERP system and emailing to the appropriate factories
- Following required processes and procedures to select bins for transfers
- Clean-up of existing data in Excel
- Supporting the Planning Team with administrative duties
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects
- Reading/Analyzing Excel files and organizing Excel spreadsheets
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar capacity or role. Someone who has exceptional time management and data entry skills would excel in this role. We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have data entry experience and can work independently
- Possess exceptional typing skills
- Are detail-oriented and organized
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Experience with ERP system a plus
Click HERE to see what our warehouse employees are saying about Keystone.
Click HERE to check us out on Instagram!
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
1. We are a customer service obsessed company.
2. We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
3. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
4. We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
5. We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
6. We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
7. We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Company – Keystone Technologies Inc
Website: https://keystonetech.com/Click Here to Apply