Data Entry, Research, Retail
To be discussed.
RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a superior return on our clients’ information investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since 1988.
About the Job
We are currently hiring Data Collectors across the country. This flexible position allows you to meet your personal demands while also completing fulfilling work in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants and more. Data Collectors are the core of our business and, using company-provided equipment, obtain the competitive pricing information our clients rely on to make informed and effective pricing decisions.
This position offers:
– Competitive pay
– Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
– Flexible work schedules
– Independent work
– Feedback for growth and development
– Quarterly Bonus opportunity based on performance
– 401(k) after 1000 hours of service completed
– Employee stock purchase after 1st year of employment
1. Uses handheld data collection devices to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
2. Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
3. Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate work date, store time and drive time.
Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and verify successful transmission(s).
4. Responsible for assisting on any job assigned, including but not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV checks.
5. Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data Collector Certification Test(s) in order to be eligible for continued employment and bonuses.Click Here to Apply