Full Job Description
Immediate need for Capture/Data Administrator for 4-month Temp Assignment.
The remote position requires the candidate to have own computer equipment.
Candidate must be a US Citizen
The purpose of this position is to perform real-time data entry by listening to caller voice clips and capturing the appropriate concept or data and entering the information into proprietary software.
Essential Job Duties:
- Capture callers’ intent on where callers should be routed by interpretation, selection or coding items based upon analysis of voice clip
- Enter caller data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information with keyboard and mouse combination in accordance with screen format
- Monitor own call volume to determine correct scheduling
- Translate colloquialisms, common expressions, slang, and acronyms into information needed to complete call
- Perform audits of own work to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Escalate potential inconsistencies or issues based upon minimal caller information
- Perform queries within computer programs or on-line services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller’s behalf
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trained client applications
- Maintain acceptable work quality in accordance with department policies
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate preferred
- One year of experience in a clerical or administrative position preferred
- Proficient to advanced computer skills
- Ability to type 40 words per minute accurately without grammatical errors
- Ability to successfully execute tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to take accountability for work and adhere to work schedule
- Ability to sort, file, type, and process computer information in an expeditious manner
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and accept constructive feedback
:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Perform repetitive clerical steps such as document verification, manage inbound and outbound routine calls, and greeting guests.
- Perform entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to project and operations management, which may include identifying, anticipating, and meetings needs of all departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. Â : EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Company – MAXIMUS
Website: https://maximus.com/Click Here to Apply