Data Entry, Admin, Heathcare
To be discussed.
If you are passionate about patient care and making a difference in the healthcare market, and also want to make a difference at home—then keep reading. Q-Centrix may be the place for you!
Q-Centrix manages quality data to help healthcare providers improve the safety and quality of care they deliver. We do this thanks in part to a talented team of more than 600 clinical quality experts who provide remote services to more than 330 hospitals and health systems throughout the country.
So, what makes us different? Great question.
At Q-Centrix, you are an employee; not a contractor. That means our talented teams enjoy:
1. Working from home: Replace early morning commutes with breakfast at home.
2. Full- and part-time positions: Continue your career at your own pace.
Team camaraderie: Connect with smart, energetic clinical experts in the quality field who appreciate your contributions
3. No dress codes: Wear what you want, from that favorite T-shirt to mismatched socks.
4. Flexible schedules: Complete assignments between late lunches and family time.
5. Career Opportunities: Pursue new roles and exciting, challenging responsibilities.
At Q-Centrix, you’ll work with the best and brightest clinical experts in the industry. Therefore, our minimum qualifications include:
1. Direct abstraction experience that is current or within the last calendar year.
2. Strong computer skills with ability to learn new EMRs and vendor tools.
3. Detail oriented, analytical and client focused.
4. Great communication skills, responsiveness and reliability.
5. Ability to work independently in a time-oriented environment and meet deadlines.
6. A laptop or desktop computer with Windows operating system (8 or 10 preferred), plus high-speed internet.
7. We’d prefer that you have:
8. RN or LPN credentials (not essential with substantial experience)
9. Previous remote experience
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply