Sales, Consulting, Education & Training, Teaching, Mortgage & Real Estate, Sales Training
At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
As a Mortgage Sales Trainer, you will play a key role in helping Figure build the Mortgage Sales function from the ground up, delivering training programs for the Figure Mortgage Line. You will oversee and conduct classroom training and practical exercises. The Sales Trainer will work with the team and partner with leadership to assess post-training development needs. We are looking for a Mortgage expert that can apply their training playbook. *Please note, this is a part time/consulting role.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate training curriculum utilizing Figure’s methods and techniques
- Understand and modify training styles to fit the needs of participants
- Apply knowledge of adult learning and theory in delivery of courses
- Providing coaching/feedback to colleagues in an effort to solidify learning objectives
- Prepare, organize, and manage the training environment to foster learning
- Lead training with enthusiasm for Figure, the course material and the mortgage industry overall
- Demonstrate a knowledge of “best practice“ standards in course delivery
- Provide managers with assessments of participants, as appropriate
- Update and enhance professional knowledge and skills through alternative delivery methods
- Make regular visits to the Figure office to help identify effectiveness of training and; make recommendations for additional self-development or training activities to promote skill development
- Participate and contribute to Training Staff meetings
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in the Mortgage Industry with at least 3 years mortgage training in sales
- BA/BS preferred
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO Branch Manager Preferred)
- General knowledge of Direct/Retail channels of mortgage lending
- End to end knowledge of the mortgage loan process
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage sales process and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of adult learning theory with a process driven approach to training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Self motivated and ability to thrive in a startup environment
*Please note we are looking for someone on a part time, consulting or hourly basis
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Company – Figure Technologies