Full Job Description
Who We Are:
Founded in 2013, Thistle’s mission is to empower our customers to get and stay healthy while improving the sustainability of our food system. We deliver delicious, organic, healthy, plant-forward meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks to customers on the West Coast who want to put their nutrition on auto-pilot.
We don’t want to be just another food delivery startup. Our focus is on the health and happiness of our customers, and we are revolutionizing how fresh, nutritious, high-quality food is purchased, manufactured, and delivered at scale.
Thistle is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including PowerPlant Ventures – a leading investor in the plant-based space.
About the Role:
We’re looking for someone who loves helping people – and healthy eating – to take our customer success team to the next level. This role will focus on fielding questions from our existing and potential customers via phone, email, text, and live chat. You’ll guide customers through Thistle signup and meal delivery. You’ll gather customer feedback across multiple channels to help improve Thistle’s overall experience. You’ll also coordinate directly with Culinary, Operations, Fulfillment, and other departments to resolve issues quickly and efficiently and to prevent them in the future.
This is a part time role. Please note the schedule for this role would be the hours below. You may perform the job remotely, however once it safe to do so, you will always be welcome to work from a Thistle office.
Availability Required: Monday morning starting at approximately 6-8 am Pacific Time for a full 8 hour shift
Other hours may be available during the week in the afternoon
- Be a part of taking an excellent team and company culture to the next level by providing amazing customer support
- Respond to questions from existing and potential customers via phone, text, email and live chat
- Proactively reach out to customers to solve issues or improve their experience
- Assist with customer re-engagement
- Coordinate seamlessly across multiple departments to resolve customer issues
- Help problem-solve lasting solutions to customer pain points
- Use a number of different platforms and spreadsheets seamlessly – ideally you’re a wiz with Google Sheets, you have experience with a CRM and have no trouble navigating between systems
- Hustle every single day!
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a customer service/success role preferred
- Familiarity with(or can quickly become familiar with) our current CRM Zendesk or comparable CRM systems
- An empathic and patient demeanor with exceptional customer service skills and an incredibly thick skin
- A desire for authentic interactions – you’re not looking to read off a script
- A consistently positive and professional attitude, and know exactly how to turn around the most angry or disappointed customer
- Ability to multitask while maintaining laser focus and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with team members remotely
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Delicious & nutritious meals, snacks & juice to help keep you feeling healthy and energized
- Casual work environment
- Generous paid sick & vacation
- Competitive Pay
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Thistle. We know we’ll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we’re represented and we belong. We’re proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company – Thistle Health Inc.