Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later — those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn. Seesaw is a learning platform that brings educators, students and families together to deepen student learning. Teachers design and facilitate powerful learning experiences, students create, reflect, collaborate and make their learning visible, and families actively support and celebrate student learning. Seesaw is used by millions of K-12 students in over half the schools in the U.S.
The Curriculum (Your Role):
We want every teacher and school to be successful with Seesaw and are looking for thoughtful, compassionate problem-solvers to join our Support Team. At Seesaw we believe that incredible customer support is the best marketing tool we have, and that every customer who interacts with us should feel excited to use Seesaw in their classroom and empowered with the information or tools they need to do just that.
Subject Matter (Your Responsibilities):
- Quickly and effectively solve customer issues (through email) from teachers, parents, and schools to ensure that they are successful using Seesaw.
- Investigate, identify and address software challenges or bugs encountered by schools, teachers, students and parents.
- Handle support ticket escalation and keep product and management updated.
- Advocate for Seesaw’s users by collecting and organizing product feedback to share with engineering and product team.
Prerequisites (The Requirements):
- Deep empathy and patience for teachers, schools, and parents.
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in education or education technology.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A desire to become an expert on our product.
- Ability to investigate and resolve technical issues quickly.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Zendesk or similar support tool experience a plus.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Company – Seesaw Learning