Customer Support , Phone Handling, BPO
LawnStarter is looking for remote customer success representatives to join our team! We are a fast-paced technology startup based in Austin, Texas, so joining now is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in helping to scale this company. We’re looking for bright individuals who are upbeat and fast on their feet. If you want to take ownership of your work and help build something cool, then keep reading.
You’ll be on the front lines of customer phone interactions, working closely with our consumer operations team. It will be your responsibility to learn company policies in order to help answer customer questions and work through their issues to ensure that they have an amazing experience with LawnStarter. You will be using our customer service software to transcribe information about each call, and pass details over to case managers.
You will need to have all the necessary equipment to take calls from your home work space. This includes a quality USB headset, computer, internet connection, etc. These items will NOT be provided by the company. We also require that you have a quiet work space, as you will be talking with customers on the phone daily.
The most important qualifications are that you’re determined and can learn quickly. We can train you to do most tasks as long as you exhibit those traits. Here are some good guidelines:
* You can work full-time (40 hours maximum) or part time (20 hours and over), including evenings and/or weekends.
* You genuinely like talking to people and enjoy providing solutions to everyday problems.
* You have superior communication skills, and are particularly comfortable on the phone.
* You are a quick learner, who can rapidly retain new information
* You are a passionate problem solver, who can swiftly identify the root cause of an issue
* You can concisely and effectively relay information in written form
* You want to be part of a team where you will have a direct impact
* You welcome changes and are adaptable.
* You have the necessary equipment and quiet work space
* You want to build something cool.
* You must currently reside in Texas.
You’ll be joining us early enough to have the privilege of working and learning alongside tech industry leaders in a rapidly growing company. Over the past years we’ve built out an incredible team – people with experience in companies like Google, Mckinsey, Sparefoot, Solar Winds and Bazaarvoice. Additionally we’ve attracted some of the best consumer tech investors in the world who bring experience from watching companies of the likes of Uber, Taskrabbit, Snapchat, Twitter, and Grubhub scale.