UK schools spend well over £2 bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient (everything is paper and phone-call based). We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform.Think Uber for supply teachers.
We get contacted by our customers into the evening UK time (middle of the day US time). We have a remote team of customer service representatives based in the US to handle these queries. This is the perfect job for someone who wants to work 100% from home for 3- 6 hours per day in the middle of the day. It is a great opportunity to work with a great team on a problem that makes a difference.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the primary port of first call for customer enquiries from schools & teachers
- Help support schools in completing any bookings that they are struggling to make online
- Work collaboratively with the operations and sales to deliver an amazing service to schools and teachers
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and ageneral interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial.
Our ideal candidate
- Strong communicator especially over the phone
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Background in sales, operations, or customer service
- Background in education is a plus
Company – Zen Educate
Website – https://www.zeneducate.com/