Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the Customer Support Operations Administrator is responsible for assisting internal customers with ad-hoc Zendesk administration, configuration and reporting requests and will answer questions related the use of the Zendesk ticketing system.
* Ensures that the day-to-day operations run smoothly, and that effective methods are put into place so Customer Support runs to its maximum productivity.
* Perform Zendesk User account management for internal Cofense Zendesk users and admins
* Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from internal users regarding questions, problems, or errors about ticketing system
* Respond to tickets, emails, chat sessions and phone calls in a professional and timely manner
* Provide administrative support to workflow reassignments.
* Provide automated and manually created customized graphs and reports as necessary.
* Run reports through Zendesk Insights an/or GoodData as requested, creating reports and queries if they do not currently exist.
* Develop documentation, FAQs and canned responses to improve consistency and accuracy of support responses
* Obtain, evaluate and research relevant data to identify support trends and issues; recording detail, including actions
taken in the Zendesk ticketing system.
* Monitor Support queue to ensure tickets are properly processed, coded, and assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Education and/or Experience:
* Entry level position, 1+ year supporting internal and external customers in an ad-hoc support role, a plus
* Advanced trouble ticketing system experience, administration experience and certification a plus, Zendesk preferred
* Experience sending client communications via Pardot or similar tool
* An understanding of spear phishing and the risk it presents to Small and Medium businesses
* Advanced Salesforce user experience is preferable
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and strong keyboarding and telephone etiquette
* Strong customer-service orientation and a commitment to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
* Have a natural love of multi-tasking and is able to manage changing or conflicting priorities, and multiple support issues simultaneously, effectively meeting deadlines
* Superior attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Ability to sit and type for an extended amount of time while taking cases through chat, email and phones (wireless headset)
* Strong critical thinking skills; a problem solver who thinks “Outside the box”
* Team Player who respects others ideas, and is an excellent listener
* Competitive salary
* 401k with company match
* Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis