Great remote opportunity! Overlap with our team (ET Timezone) is critical, so US applicants are preferred.
This is a part-time, contractor position.
- Our customers are insurance companies and their independent agents — they use our platform to more efficiently collaborate and manage insurance policies.
- As the name implies, our Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring their success and happiness on a daily basis.
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to stop at nothing to ensure that our customers love you and our product.
- Build daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide business intelligence to our clients.
- Process and track email communications/alerts to agents that PolicyFly does not currently automate.
- Respond to client or agent requests for support like updating an application,
“help I can’t login”, “I’m getting an error message” and “I’m stuck”.
- Investigate, test and ticket both technical and user-experience issues on PolicyFly to highlight important design or engineering improvements.
- Participate in quality assurance testing around new features, new projects or major releases to ensure the success of PolicyFly feature updates.
- Willing to get on the phone and talk it out to help resolve issues or frustration.
- Likes to learn by digging in and not afraid to figure it out on their own.
- Takes great joy in working with and helping other people.
- Enjoys finding ways to make repeatable workflows evermore efficient.
- Great at asking questions and an excellent communicator.
- Prefers to celebrate success as a team, rather than an individual.
We expect this to be a part-time gig at market rate (hourly, contractor) to start. Some weeks might be 30 hours, others maybe only 5 hours. But as things continue to move forward, we’re all hoping this increases.
Company – PolicyFly
Website – https://www.policyfly.com/