Call Center, Technical Support, Customer Service
To be discussed.
ReCharge is a fast moving small team making ecommerce payments easy for everyone. We currently empower thousands of online stores to sell their products on a recurring basis. We’re experiencing incredible growth – from our start 18 months ago we have bootstrapped our way to processing millions of dollars a week. Customer Success is the cornerstone of our growth; and we’re looking to grow the team!
A Customer Success Agent exhibits a blend of creativity and analytical skills in order to properly troubleshoot, serve our customers, and empower them to leverage our products in new and innovative ways. You will be expected to leverage email, chat and occasional phone calls to ensure our customers can install our application, troubleshoot technical issues, and fully navigate the functionality and user experience.
You are self driven, highly communicative, enjoy creating positive experiences for others, and possess a knack for digging deep into problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so we build the highest value product.
If you possess the ambition to join a fast growing team with a proven product, and enjoy pushing the limits for what is possible in an organization, we encourage you to apply. We receive a lot of applications, so let us know why you stand out among the rest.
1. Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
2. Communicate solutions and answer questions clearly in writing for both technical and non-technical people.
3. Identify patterns – recommend improvements, and filter our unimportant issues.
4. Authoring Success documentation for our customer facing Help Center.
5. Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers.
* 2+ years’ experience in a similar role at another B2B Software company.
* MUST be friendly, outgoing, and enjoy talking to people.
* Schedule Monday – Friday (occasionally Sunday instead of Friday).
* Covering US hours (9am PST – 5 pm PST).
* Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor.
* Strong communication skills and ability to use spelling, grammar, and the occasional emoji.
* Technically inclined; pickup new programs for email and support systems quickly.
* Detail oriented, to prove this make sure to add to job application headline “I am detailed oriented”.
* Language requirements, English fluency (written and spoken).
* Background in the software industry.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply