Client Services, Call Center, Inbound Call, Technical Support, Customer Service
To be discussed.
Do you have a passion for consistently delighting customers?
We currently have openings for independent agents interested in a Customer Service focused role, supporting Intuit’s Turbo Tax desktop software. As a customer service representative you will be working from home assisting callers with a wide range of product support questions, including but not limited to software troubleshooting to basic tax filing questions.
– Research, navigate, and locate answers from webpages/resources independently while engaging the customer.
– Use your analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills in combination with your troubleshooting and problem-solving knowledge.
– Demonstrate a sincere desire to assist the customer and put the customer’s needs first.
How much can you invoice?
Independent contractors earn money in a variety of ways. This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone. The talk-time rate is $0.32 cents per minute.
Calls are available 7 days a week, 8am – 12am ET with peak scheduling availability between 3pm – 9pm ET.
Interested agents should have the flexibility to self-schedule 40 commits per week, the equivalent of 20 hours a week during the available hours. This will be a requirement in the Statement of Work for this client.
Technology needed for success
Internet Speed- Download/Upload of 5Mbps/3Mbps
PC Hardware Requirements:
– Processor Model: Intel i5 650
– Processor Speed: 3.20 GHz
– Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
– Processor Type: Core i5
– Memory: 4GB
– Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
– Software/Permission Requirements:
Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher (128-bit encryption required)
– Latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari
– Current version of Adobe Flash and Java and ability to update them if needed
– Microsoft Office (2003 or later)
– Cisco Jabber
– Current Anti-Virus software
– Launch package: Security permissions to allow product installation, ability to print, CD ROMs, etc.
This client is looking for independent contractors with the following skills:
– Minimum of one-year customer service experience.
– Six months’ experience of providing support for either computer software or hardware.
– Familiarity with operating systems, both Windows OS and Mac OS versions.
– Strong computer skills and the ability to learn the Turbo Tax software and the client’s techniques and processes.
– Ability to provide detailed notes in the client’s system.
– Commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent adherence to your self-selected schedule.
– Willingness to use a personal smart phone to complete a verification for access to the client systems.Click Here to Apply