Customer Service, Remote, Call Center, Virtual Classroom
Up to $18.00/hr
The position is responsible for assisting customers via phone by scheduling appointments and/or referring them to home-improvement contractors.
Who is VIPdesk Connect?
We are the leading call center provider across the US- providing exceptional customer service to customers. Our mission is to provide talented and amazing team members (Customer Service Representative or CSR) the opportunity to work from home and deliver service via the phone for the brands they love.
What Makes Us Stand Out?
* Our team is comprised of a talented and passionate group of individuals who work from home across the US
* All of our amazing Customer Service Representatives (we call Brand Ambassadors) telework from their
secure home office
* Professional paid sales training in a virtual classroom with a live trainer
About Our Client – HomeAdvisor
The Customer Service Representative position is a sales role for our HomeAdvisor program. HomeAdvisor is the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace that provides a free service to homeowners with the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. The Sales Brand Ambassador is responsible for assisting their customers via phone by scheduling appointments and/or referring them to home-improvement contractors.
* Upselling and cross-selling to increase customer experience and convert inquiries into firm referrals for HomeAdvisor
* Attend Training to obtain pertinent information about HomeAdvisor and their products and services
* Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
* Apply HomeAdvisor and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable
Sales Brand Ambassador Requirements:
* Able to work on the phone during scheduled shifts
* Able to work at least one weekend shift- Sat or Sun; Holiday hours available
* Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
* Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable
* One (1) or more year(s) sales experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must currently live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, or VA.
Sales Brand Ambassador Preferred Qualifications:
* Some college preferred
* Excellent verbal skills
* Motivated by sales goals and incentives
* Interest in basic home repair services
* Strong computer and internet skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Able to type with proper spelling and use of grammar
* Highly adaptable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined
* Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
* Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency, and commitment to excellence
* Part-time: Mon–Sun, 10:00am–5:00 pm ET
* Part Time: Mon–Sat, 4:00 pm–10:00 pm ET; Sun 12:00 pm–7:00 pm ET
* Part Time: Mon–Sat, 5:00 pm–11:00 pm ET; Sun 12:00 pm–7:00 pm ET
* Part-time: Mon–Fri, 6:00 pm–12:00 am ET; Sat 4:00 pm–10:00 pm; Sun 12:00 pm–7:00 pm ET
* Part-time team members work up to 5 days per week, up to 29 hours per week
* Up to $18.00/hr (hourly rate plus incentives)
System and Office Requirements to be provided by the Brand Ambassador:
* Home Office – Home office is in a separate room that is noise free and has a door with locks.
* File cabinet or desk drawer with lock
* Cross-cut Shredder Machine
* Internet Access – minimum 2.5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay – DSL, or Cable (dial-up, satellite, and wireless connections are NOT permitted).
* Internet connection must be a wired connection to your computer (wireless not permitted).
* Ability to receive and send faxes.
* Sound card with speakers or USB speakers.
* Anti-Virus Software, Anti-Spyware, & Firewall – Current and regularly updated required.
* USB headset that meets VIPdesk Connect requirements.
Home Office Computer:
* Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit):
– 2 GB RAM or higher
– Processor Speed – Dual Core Processor: 2 GHz or higher.
* Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit):
– 2 GB RAM or higher
– Processor Speed – Dual Core Processor: 1.5 GHz or higher.
* Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit):
– 1 GB RAM or higher
– Processor Speed – Single Processor: 3 GHz or higher. Dual Core Processor: 1.5 GHz or higher.
* Windows XP, Vista, and Mac are not permitted for this position.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply