Call center, Customer Service
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L’Oréal and many others. We’re growing worldwide. And we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
Provide service excellence to both internal and external customers. Collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues.
– Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends.
– Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing.
– Attention to detail including recognizing and resolving documentation errors.
– Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution.
– Assist customers via phone, email and fax with inquiries including but not limited to tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and/or invoicing questions.
– Properly bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements.
– Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery.
– Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
– Previous customer service experience.
– Transportation experience is a plus.
– Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
-Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
XPO Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply