Bilingual, Spanish, Customer Service, Medical & Health
To be discussed.
Customer Service Representative – CSR Bilingual needed for a contract-to-hire opportunity with Yoh’s client located in San Diego, CA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
* H.S. Diploma, GED, or Equivalent.
* Customer service experience in a physician office, hospital or other healthcare setting.
* Knowledge of health plan benefits, claims, ICD-9/CPT coding.
* Computer skills, including Excel, EZ Cap, Word, Outlook, Access, Epic, & Echo Access.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Customer Service Representative’s primary job function is to promote favorable relationships with members, providers, and health plans through the prompt, accurate and courteous resolution of issues.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* Bilingual in English/Spanish.
* Must demonstrate mature judgment, initiative, critical thinking, accuracy and attention to detail
What’s In It For You?
* Opportunity to work for the largest children’s hospital system in California.
* Longevity with the Possibility of getting Hired.
* Monday through Friday 830am-530pm schedule.
* Great compensation.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply