Bilingual, Inbound Call, Customer Service
$10-$12 per hour
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions provides contact center solutions using American agents that work from home. We are socially responsible in our business practices and seek to provide great at-home work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities. Our clients rely on Direct Interactions to support their customers by telephone and email while representing their brands with care and professionalism.
Your role is handling a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists with unpaid parking tickets. The motorists’ vehicle has been immobilized and they must contact the call center and pay to mobilize their vehicle. Agents on this program have the ability to remain calm, cool and collected in stressful situations while providing accurate information to upset callers. Agents must be able to handle and resolve customer complaints. We need people with the following language abilities:
* English and Spanish
· Politely answering calls and processing payments
· Dispute resolution
· Show empathy towards motorists
· Checking work emails on a consistent basis, typically once every hour at minimum
· Inbound and outbound calls
· Accurate and legible data entry
· Be knowledgeable of the HelpCenter software – CRM, phone system, etc.
· Be knowledgeable of HelpCenter policies
· Complete assigned tasks from supervisors or others
· Additional duties not listed
· Legally able to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED required
· Two years experience working in a virtual call center
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· At least one year experience in high stress call center environment defusing callers. Examples include the following: Collections, 911 dispatch/operator, insurance claims call center, taking calls for a fraud line for any type of call center, or roadside assistance.
Program hours are currently 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Agents must be available 30 hours each week Monday through Friday between 4am and 7pm Pacific Time due to Client demand.. More availability is welcome and additional hours may be scheduled at the discretion of the Client Services Director. Actual hours scheduled will depend on client needs, agent performance and adherence to schedule.Click Here to Apply