Job Category: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. You love the idea of working in your comfy clothes. Creating delighted customer experiences brings a smile to your face and you are SO READY to ditch the hectic commute to work each day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers! If you are searching for the ultimate life balance with a flexible schedule – search no more. Apply today to become an At Home Customer Service Representative (CSR) on our team!
As an At Home Customer Service Representative, you’ll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. From the comfort of your home, we’ll provide you with paid training and ongoing coaching & support every step of the way! Our trainers will provide you with the industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence. You’ll assist the customers of major consumer brands with their questions about products and services, creating a delightful customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule around your availability –Part-time/Seasonal (20 – 30 hours per week)
- Casual dress code – PJ, Jeans, Yoga Pants…your choice!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training & coaching
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment where you get to be part of a collaborative team
- Chance to support other clients upon completion of the seasonal assignment
- Opportunity to earn $8.50 per hour working from your home
What you bring to the Table:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Six months of more customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise.
A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
Your own Computer with the following technical specifications:https://faq.workbooth.com/requirements.html#pc
It takes just a few simple steps to become an At Home Agent
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for more information and next steps!
TeleTech has a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 17 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. Making a positive impact in our communities is at the core of our culture. TeleTech employees around the world have a chance to get involved and make a difference.
Please note that this role is not open in CA, ME, MD, NJ, RI, WI, OR, WA, NY, CT, MA, VT, HI, AK, DC, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, CSR, At Home, Work Remote
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply