Customer Service Representative
Pay: $16.50 – $19.25 an hour
Full Job Description
If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for Progressive’s customer service representative position. Taking inbound calls, you’ll answer questions regarding coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews while also offering additional products. You may work with personal auto customers or small business owners with commercial auto policies. Successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. This is a remote position; we’ll provide you with computer equipment and in-depth training. Preferred candidates will live within the state of Florida.
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, two years of relevant work experience
Bilingual positions are also available; must be fluent in Spanish (speak and read).
Training starts August and September
Permanent schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours after completion of training.
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- $16.50 – $19.25 per hour depending on experience, plus:
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license.
Job: Contact CenterPrimary Location: United States-Florida-Altamonte Springs
Schedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularWork From Home: Yes
Company – ProgressiveClick Here to Apply