Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
Since the company was founded in 1997, Synergistix remains committed to attracting talented people in the software development and CRM solutions field. As we continue to grow and diversify, we are proud to offer an extraordinary company culture with a variety of exciting opportunities and career paths for dedicated professionals. To learn more about Synergistix visit, www.synergistix.com.
Why Join Us?
We are built from a culture where our focus in on the “we” rather than “I,” where honesty and integrity are as integral to our success as our innovative products. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about technology and are customer service driven, team oriented, have a strong desire to learn and teach others. By joining us, you will enjoy working in a unified and collaborative work environment.
We are looking for a Temporary Customer Service Representative that is interested in becoming Permanent Employees. The Customer Service Representative position allows employees to work with field Inbound or outbound calls. The primary responsibility for this position is to make follow up calls to healthcare providers and respond to inquiries professionally. You will need to own a computer and have internet connection.Once you become a permanent employee, the company will provide a computer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the company’s services and applications.
- Following strict guidelines, processes and company standards.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing daily follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to read from scripts.
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards customers.
- Ability to make 12 – 20 outbound calls per hour.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Prior customer service experience.
- Required understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Must own a Windows 10 PC.
- Must own headsets to speak to clients.
- Must have fast and strong internet connection
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
Perks of Being a “Synergistian”:
When converting from Temporary Employee to Permanent Employee (need to work at least 30 hours per week), Synergistix offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health plans with generous company match for employee and dependents.
- 401k plan
- Dental and Vision plans
- Supplemental/Gap Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- 100% company paid life insurance plan (with buy up)
- Spouse and Children life insurance plans
- Up to 5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Day Off during the month of your birthday
- Paid Day Off during the month of your service anniversary
- Company-paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting (for qualifying positions)
- Casual Dress 5 days a week
Synergistix Cares about its Employees:
At Synergistix, we care about our employees and their career development, while insuring a challenging work environment. There are many things we do to show our employees they’re valued including the following perks
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Monthly Town Hall Meetings
- Birthday and Service Anniversary Celebrations
- Fun events for you and your family including our Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Celebration
- Bagel Friday’s
- Game room
- Dry cleaning service
- Monthly appreciation events
- …and much more!
Sounds Like You? Apply Now!
Synergistix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company however only qualified contractors will be considered.
Company – Synergistix, Inc
Website: http://www.synergistix.com.Click Here to Apply